REHOME: Needs a New Home Really Fast!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopntailrabbitry

Reaction score
Hi everybody. How are you? Well I'm not too bad. Anyways I was just wondering if anybody lives in NJ espically somebody who is close to Sussex County. I was wondering if anybody would like a 1 year old Holland Lop. Her name is Ginger and I bought her from a breeder. However she can be used for a wonderful first 4-H project or if you do want to start breeding or just as a pet Ginger is the one.Ginger is such asweetheart she is used to cold and hotweather she can also be an outside rabbit if you would like her to be. Please contact me for more info on here or please go to my website. -Thank You!Here is a picture of her..... Oh yeah if you want more pictures please let me know and I'll try to atleast take more pictures of her considering I'm always busy.

Thanks Again!

100_0209_00.jpg

I love her though but even though I'm a breeder and I should keep her but I need more room for others. Not that I'm being selfish or anything. Also, I don't trust anybody in Sussex to buy my rabbits as first time pets.

But however I do recommend if somebody does want her that I suggest that they bring there rabbit(s) with them. :)

Latest posts

Back