Rehome: Jersey Wooly female

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OakRidgeRabbits

Reaction score
Hi all,

A few months ago, a young couple adopted a rabbit from us as a pet. Unfortunately the girl's mother developed an allergy to the rabbit, so I offered to take her back and am now looking to rehome her.

Bailey is a just-turned 6 month old Jersey Wooly doe (female). She is siamese sable in color, which is a creamy body color with dark brown/black head, feet, ears, and tail. Bailey is not yet spayed.

Bailey is a very friendly bunny. She was a little timid after coming back at first, but I've had her out running around for about an hour now and she has already started coming up to sniff me. She doesn't mind being handled or carried at all. She is also used to being a house bunny and seems to be litter trained, although I'm not sure whether she was. But I don't see any droppings around the room right now.

She does have long wool, but woolies are bred to be a low maintenance fur breed, meaning that there is really not much maintenance on the owner's part. She would appreciate if you brushed through her coat once a week, but that is really all the necessary "extra" grooming she will need.

Bailey came back with half a bag of her timothy pellets and most of a bag of timothy hay, so there will be no adoption fee and her food will come with her.

I am located in Central PA, near State College and would also be able to meet you at a show in Leesport on May 15th. Or, I may have transport for her to VA or NC as well. So please let me know if you think Bailey may be a good match for you. She's a really sweet bunny and I'd like for her to stay in a pet home rather than a breeder since she's been in one this whole time. Thanks for looking!:)

Also, my camera died this morning so I don't have a picture. But if you're seriously interested, get ahold of me and I can text one to you.

Thank you for your interest, I should have updated sooner. Bailey found a home shortly after I posted with a really wonderful family whose daughter will be keeping her as a pet as well as showing her in 4-H. She was really excited to have a bunny with long fur that she could brush every day! :)

Latest posts

Back