REHOME: Indiana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonehowl

Reaction score
So, I work at a vet clinic, and our exotics vet has two rabbits that need homes. The first one is a mini rex. She was originally found outside our clinic two years ago right after the county fair. She was placed in a loving home, but due to health reasons the people had to return her. She is spayed and has a great personality. The second one is also a female, but I'm not sure of her breed. She's white and around 5-6lbs. She was found living outside with two other rabbits(the people who caught her are trying to catch the other two). She was really terrified when first brought intothe clinic, but she is starting to tame down. She will be spayed next week. I don't currently have pictures but can get some to anyone interested. We are located in Lafayette, IN. I would be willing to help transport if needed.

Well, I can't believe I'm about to do this - didn't I just say no more rabbits?! Sheesh! I'm addicted and I need some help!

I'm going to be in Fort Wayne, IN this coming weekend (November 9-11th) for business. I'm not driving on my own so I'm not sure I'd be able to drive out of the way to possibly meet, but if there was a way to get the female mini rex to me, I'd absolutely love to give her a loving, forever home. I'm not at all familiar with Indiana, so I have no idea as to how close you are located to Fort Wayne, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Feel free to respond on this thread or via PM if you need additional information from me [I may have a few questions for you as well]. I'd just adore to give this girl a good home. Just let me know if this may be something we could work out.

Whew...and that didn't hurt a bit...

lexingtons:I sent you a PM.

I also wanted to update and let everyone know that we didn't get the white female spayed in time and she surprised us with babies this morning. She had six, but one didn't make it. We had no idea she was pregnant, and when we got in this morning there were babies scattered all over her cage and all were very cold. She is now is a more quiet environment and has a nest box so hopefully she will start taking care of the little ones. So there will be babies needing homes in about 6 weeks if anyone is interested.

I just wanted to update this thread and let everyone know there are four very adorable babies that are going to need homes in about 2 weeks or so. There are two white and two black babies. I am told they are huge already at 4 weeks old, so I am guessing they are going to be 8-10lb rabbits. I can get pictures to anyone interested.

lonehowl wrote:

I also wanted to update and let everyone know that we didn't get the white female spayed in time and she surprised us with babies this morning.

Yeah, I was wondering about that when you said she had been living with two other rabbits. The odds of at least one of them being male was pretty high! I hope teh babies get good homes, good luck to all of them.

Latest posts

Back