REHOME:Indiana - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonehowl

Reaction score
It is with a very heavy heart that I post this. I need to find a home for my Thumper. He is around a year old and neutered. He is not a cuddler but is definitely an entertainer! He is litterbox trained. I don't want to do this, but am having some problems here at home, and MY animals have always been a great source of disagreement. I would be so relieved if someone on here is able to adopt him.

Shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C743 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-08-19

Oh wow he looks like my Dallas.

I am not sure how many Indiana members we have, but if someone was interested in adopting him in another state, would you allow him to be flown on an airplane to a new home?

It is $85 plus tax to fly a rabbit with Frontier Airlines, plus the cost of a vet check.

Flying a rabbit is always a great option :D!

Wow, he is adorable.

Is there anything you can work out so he can stay? What about moving his cage or only allowing him supervised run time?

Its such a difficult time of year to rehome bunnies :(

I'm pretty sure I have found him a home. She's a first time bunny owner, but has done tons of research and is prepared for one. She already has an excellent exotics vet because she has large birds. I know he will be very well taken care of and spoiled. So keep your fingers crossed everything works out!

Did Thumper go to a new home already :)?

Latest posts

Back