ReHome-Douglasville GA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
I haven't been on this site in such a long time. I don't even recognize most the names on here anymore. But I remember when I first got our baby girl, this site was a life saver for us all.

Well, I can't believe I'm actually typing this post. It's really very hard to do. I got my baby girl 4 years ago for my daughter, but she's really mine. I love her to pieces. She's an only child (bunny).

My daughter is 18 and is pregnant. Due to circumstances, she and her boyfriend will be living with me for now. This means lots of changes at our house. I'm no longer going to have room in the house for her, and being that she is an indoor bunny, and I have no fence, I refuse to make her an outdoor bunny. I have to find her a new home. I've tried family members so that we could still go and visit, with no luck so far.

Like I said, it's a girl bunny. She's a mini lop but there is NOTHING mini about her. She's the size of a healthy full grown cat. She is 4 years old and spayed. She is tri-colored. That's her on my avatar. She is sweet but not cuddly, pick me up sweet. She loves to get out and run around and she will come up to you if you lay in the floor. She likes you to rub her ears and talk to her. She can get an attitude and thump VERY loudly at you. My daughter brought a puppy home and she is NOT HAPPY about that either. She is an indoor bun. She has her own room right now. Like I said that is changing and I will not have anywhere for her. She has her own 2 story deluxe condo that's big enough for her litter box to fit in the bottom level.

If you are interested, please message me. I will be happy to provide more pictures if needed.

Back