Red Nose Day - Comic Relief

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
Hey! Well this is mainly for the UK members but is anyone doing anything for Comic Relief?

On Wednesday we are having a cake sale, I promised to bake something, don't know what yet! I should probably make it red!

Also on Friday we have fancy dress day. I'm going as a hippy! Will post pictures then!

I'm also looking forward to all the TV programmes! Did anyone see the dancing one with Robert Webb? Actually hilarious!

I dont usually do anything :(

The only unusal thing I'm doing on Friday is going to watch my friend in a dance show.... I want to do something to raise some money though!

Our 6th form had a 'chili challenge' last Friday forComic Relief (we weren't allowed to have it this week due to it being mock exam week...bah!:grumpy:). It was so funny! I didn't take part, but I did pay to watch!;)I think if something is so hot that you have to wear gloves to handle it - then there is no way it is going in my mouth!:biggrin2:

We also have the usual non-uniform day to raise money on Friday. Pretty boring - but I guess a quick and easy way to raisea lot of money!

I missed out on the teacher Blind Date we had today! I didn't have 50p to give to get in :(

Our event today was brilliant!

We basically turned our Sixth Form common room into a 'chillout zone' where the younger kids paid 50p to come in, eat their lunch, buy some food and watch some performances. We sold cakes, sweets, biscuits and milkshakes and we had about 7 performers sing songs and play instruments on a stage at the front. We raised £170!!

DSC00481.jpg

Even our artwork had a red nose!

DSC00491.jpg

I'm wearing my PJ's to school tomorrow :)

Loads of us girls are, I need to try and persuade more people!

We wore our pj's for Children In Need! Becca post some pictures up LOL!

I'm dressing up tomorrow, i'll post pics!

They just did the total so far and its at £13 million!

Here is the photo of our Sixth Form in fancy dress! I'm in the purple with the red thing round my head on the right of the photo.

2645_153205865440_633155440_6207551_3573509_n.jpg

I have just cried about 10 times watching Comic Relief. Those poor little babies in Africa with Malaria. I was literally sobbing when they showed that poor little boy dying.:cry2The story of the little British girl with the alcoholic parents really got to me as well. It was just heartbreaking that she was scared ofher parentsdestroying her drawing of her imaginary friend...:(

Comic Relief is truly amazing for all it does. It makes me very proud that as a country we can do so much for children here and in Africa.Last time I checked in they had raised about £31,000,000!:)

This video really makes me want to cry infact I don't watch it anymore because it makes me cry and depressed,
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-lrDvgg7M] concrete angel [/ame]

I only took a few pictures before I left the house but I did wear my Pj's ALL DAY at school :)
It was very comfy hehe

Back