Red Mini Rex Litter Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNM

Reaction score
I just got back from vacation , and my little ones have double in size. They've learned how to drink out of a bottle and now I'm teaching them to pose. I pretty much know who I'm keeping and selling now.

I'll miss my babes

1. Red Doe(Almond) DQ for bitten ear, but she's a sweetheart. I would keep her, but I've chosen to keep her sister. I may change my mind.

IMG_0077.jpg

2. Fawn Buck(Acorn). Not a showable color, he's gonna make a great pet.

IMG_0078.jpg

3. Chocolate Tort Buck(Pecan) Not a showable color. Owners picked him out, and they can't wait another month

IMG_0079.jpg

4. Black Tort Buck(Walnut) I'm trading him to a friend of mine for a broken red buck.

IMG_0081.jpg

5. Red Buck( Postachio) I'm may keep him. I bet he has the best type out of his litters.

IMG_0083.jpg

6. Red Doe(Hazelnut). I'm in love with this little girl. Her and her sister are almost identical. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

7. Brk Castor Buck(ClusterFluff). Unbalanced markings and it looks like he has scattered white hairs. Keeping his sister. This whole litter looks great.

IMG_0086.jpg

8. Castor Buck(Phish Food) He's the runt of the litter, and the sweetest thing ever. Always the first one to the door for pets.

IMG_0087.jpg

9. Brk Castor Doe( Cherry Garcia) Talk about an already difficult rabbit. Keeping her to use with my reds.

IMG_0088.jpg

10. Castor Buck(Chubby Hubby) I LOVE this buck. I just have to watch his color.

IMG_0089.jpg

Latest posts

Back