Red Maple(for chewing)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
ok, so most of y'all know that Jamie has a bit of a chewing problem, and we've been trying quite a few things to get the little scamp off of the furniture(on the porch). so we where looking at the list of safe food for rabbits(i'm telling y'all, he seems to find something new to chew every day. now it's the bottoms of the chairs that are out there:grumpy:! now i gotta get back to school before mom kicks me off:D:p:shock:!

Anna(and Mr. Nibbles:grumpy:)

Hmmm Dumbo and Latte use to have similar problems they chewed absolutely everything...i mean one of my chairs has a damaged leg from them nibbling at the wood..they particularly love to chew on wires whether it be your phone cable or power lines etc.. what i did to help wiht the situation is i layed objects for them to chew all over the house. (cereal boxes, egg cartons, cardboard..etc.) and it helped everytime you see them biting something you dont want to bite just put one of those objects there. you should definetly keep your egg cartons my rabbits love it...but im sure jamie's just young they tend to chew a lot more when they are young...well i hope that helped

we have Styrofoam egg cartons, so that wouldn't work. he loves the maple, but i have one more question about that. should i limit how much he eats, like only give him a little bit at a time or something? thanks guys you're furniture savers:shock::p!

Anna

Latest posts

Back