red irrated eye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyt123

Reaction score
xOkey Rudy has had red iritated eyes.She has been eating , drinking pooing and peeing..She acts normal and eveything like that.But I was wondering if this could be from Prince or what because he has been liking her eyes excevly .Also do you think this could be becuase of their new littler??

If you need pics I will glady get you some!

Dose this happen to your bunnies sometime?

PS this is there new litter we just started using. We are changing it because eveyy time the hop out of the litter box it gose everywere.

Click here

Well, if the eyes were fine before you started using the new litter, that's a good possibility. Since it has that flowery scent added to it, maybe that's why, but I'm just not sure.

My bonded ladies get red sore eyes from over grooming, so maybe it could be that.

I don't know who Prince is, but maybe try and stop him grooming her eyes if at all possible.

Moominmoo wrote:
My bonded ladies get red sore eyes from over grooming, so maybe it could be that.

I don't know who Prince is, but maybe try and stop him grooming her eyes if at all possible.
Prince and Rudy are a bonded pair of buns.We do stop him from grooming her eyes whenever we can.I have also just now changed their litter and vacummed up all of the old litter that had gotton around thier cage.

Latest posts

Back