RECOMMENDATION

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha! we have already decided to do that imgetting dutchs from england and angoras from wales, i do have a fewrabbits already i took because the owners didnt want them, but we dontseem to have problems here with homeless rabbits, if that was the casei would never have bought from a petshop

Rabbits aren't really a popular pet here so thatis probably why not so many need rescued. Most people who do have themkeep them in tiny hutches in the garden:mad: (I have no problem withthem being outside, mine are, it's just the hutches are too small andthey never get any attention)

hunnybunny, I would love to rescue some from England or Wales but thereis no waymy mum would pay for that:rollseyes(I'mnot allowed another rabbit anyway!)I will probably do thatwhen I'm older though.

Michaela:brownbunny

Michaela wrote:
Rabbits aren't really a popular pet here so that is probablywhy not so many need rescued. Most people who do have them keep them intiny hutches in the garden:mad: (I have no problem with them beingoutside, mine are, it's just the hutches are too small and they neverget any attention)

hunnybunny, I would love to rescue some from England or Wales but thereis no waymy mum would pay for that:rollseyes (I'm not allowedanother rabbit anyway!)I will probably do that when I'm olderthough.

Michaela:brownbunny

i dont think my mum would let me either. im not aloud any more rabbitsfor now but when im older i will deffinatly expand the family

i was the same when i was younger i had the house full off cats dogs rabbits hamsters birds fish turtles and even horses!

my family are not one bit into animals, i always told them when i was older my house would be full off pets and it is:D

any animal in need and i have no problem taking it in.

samixXx wrote:
iwas the same when i was younger i had the house full off cats dogsrabbits hamsters birds fish turtles and even horses!

my family are not one bit into animals, i always told them when i was older my house would be full off pets and it is:D

any animal in need and i have no problem taking it in.

when im older my hosue will deffinatly be full of animals and like you i will take in any animal that needs me!

Latest posts

Back