REALLY WANTING ADVICE...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mz_efron

Reaction score
hey ya'll:bunnydance:

well i have an outside rabbit named suzy...when summer hits i give herplenty of water and take juice bottles or plasticsoda bottles and fill them w\ water then freeze them- thenput then outside w\ her...but i was wanting other ideas on how to keepmy mini-rex cool? thnx in advance...

:dancing:mz_efron

I've got a great idea i found off a website, i ant remember it though.

Get a spph-spph bottle (lol sorry my lyngo,My bun understandsit).but its a spray bottle you can find at dollar stores, orpharmacies. Fill it HALF way or else it will just scare your bun. Everynow and then spray her ears and Voila.

Babii usually end up sitting and the edge of her cage with her mouth open, ready for me to shoot in it :D

Also, when making ice throw in a peice of her favourit vegi/fruit and put it in her water dish, if its a bowl i mean.

With my two I make sure they have lots of shadeandlots of cool things to lie on such as wet jeans (they staywet for ages) frozen water bottles and ceramic tiles. I also giveplenty of cold water and some cold veggies/fruit to help cool themdown. Also on days when it is way too hot outside I bring them insidewhere there is a fan to cool them down.

Also you said your bun is a mini-rex, my girls are rexes and I findtheir fur gets stuck to frozen water bottles so I always wrap them in athin sheet first to stop that happening.:)

Latest posts

Back