Really Really Pleased

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
I just changes Wash's litterbox and decided to try the plastic mesh over his usual litter. I expected him to tear it up right away since he's uber-destructo with everything in his cage. He hasn't even messed with it once and he's just using his litterbox like normal. I'm so pleased with him, he got some extra banana today for being so good!;)

This is going to sound really stupid, but what is the plastic mesh for? Is it to keep the litter in the box, or keep the bun off the dirty litter?

I'm glad he's not tearing the plastic up though.

Mostly to keep bunny feet off of dirty litter, but if you use bunny poo for your garden I think it would be useful to keep it on top, easier to find.

I use yesterday's news and someone from this forum linked me an article about people finding metal bits in it, which is one of the reasons I thought I would like to keep Wash's feet off the liter. Just in case, I'm not taking chances with my bun.

when ifeed my ludo banana's, i like to lie on the floor upside down and look up at his mouth while he eats it because it looks and sounds SO funny!! he makes this kind of wet chum-smack-chum-smack sound and his little tongue goes into overtime! it's so cute it makes my heart actually ache with love :)

i love my furry husband *sigh*

Latest posts

Back