Really Important..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

Reaction score
Does anyone on this forum live in Georgia??
I really don't want to go through with this, but I had no idea thiswould happen. Foo Foo is 6 months old, and has been neutered. I knowthat he's not happy in his current situation, and he's really asweetheart. But My husband and I both work full time and really don'tget much time with him. I'm afraid that it's going to spoil hisattitude, that he's not getting the attention he deserves.:(I wish there were some other way. But he's not happy, and Iwant nothing else for him but happiness. Is there ANYONE out there wholives in Georgia that could give him a great home and the attention heneeds? I love him so much, but he deserves more time than I have togive him.

Steph :(:(:(:(:(:(

I feel for you, i don't live in Georgia i live inthe UK but if i did i'd take him in for you. How about getting anotherrabbit as company? They can snuggle all day and play with each otherwhile you are out. Tell me your thoughts.

Carrots :)

Foo Foo alone is costing us a lot more money thanwe anticipated. There is no way my husband would allow another rabbit.Especially since we just barely got a kitten.

:(I really hope someone lives nearby and can take him in.

Oh, wow, Steph ...:(. No way I can take him. Sherman won'teven "let" my baby nephews come over without repercussions.He'd have a conniption if I brought another bunny here (as much as I'dlike another one). I can't even bring his brotherhere.

I really hope you find a good home for FooFoo. Oh, this is so, so sad.

I know it's sad. Every time i think about it, iget tears in my eyes. but it's best for him. he's just really lonely inhis current position. as much as i'll miss him and probably grieve wheni do find a home for him... it's what's best for him. :(

Steph.

I live in Georgia, but unfortunately I can't takehim either. Foo Foo is awfully cute and I'd love to have him,but my little guyis the boss of the house and likesbeingthe baby of the family and getting ALL of theattention. I do know of a lady here in Georgia that doesrabbit rescue. If you are interested, pm me and I will giveyou her number.

Wabbitwuv

Were you able to get in touch with the lady that does the rabbit rescue?

Wabbitwuv

Latest posts

Back