Re-introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfinger

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I joined this site.....quite a while ago, when I had my account's namesake rabbit: Butterfinger, a very sweet male broken tortoishell Holland Lop.
I revisited when I got another rabbit, a friendly and energetic Thrianta named Flame, who was a baby at the time....
He just passed away peacefully today as an old man, he would have been 11 this October.
Even though I haven't always been the most social person, I've always had rabbits, they've always been part of my life, down to my earliest memory. So this loss, even though it's still raw and burning in my heart, only deepens my love for rabbits, and prompted me to get back in touch with the community and think about the role rabbits play in my life and how I want to go forward with them in the future. I'm planning on getting into the showing and breeding scene, Belgian Hares interested me in the past, and still do even now, so I'm going to focus on them in particular.

So, re-hello everyone. I don't think there's anyone here who would remember me, but I hope the warm and welcoming spirit of rabbit people is still as bright and alive as I remember-- I'm glad to introduce myself to whomever makes this forum their home now. :)
My name is Frey, a 30 year old gay guy living along the pacific coast in Washington State, U.S.
And I love rabbits.

I love Thriantas, but have no clue where to get them here. They're beautiful.

(Also glad to see I'm not the only male on a bunny rabbit forum. I think there's all of, like, 3-4 of us here :D)

Thanks for the re-welcome, everyone!
@samoth : I don't know where you're from, but I got him from a breeder in Oregon state who had them as a side-project (she primarily bred Dutch). Her name was Jill Pfaff I believe, I have no idea if she still breeds Thrianta (or any rabbits) though, it was in 2007.
(Also haha! More than happy to join the small herd of bucks here)

Latest posts

Back