Razzleberry Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarGlider

Reaction score
We don't know what happened but we just foundRazzleberry dead. Apple who was in the cage with her isfine. Razzle was fine this morning acourding to mydaughter. We are pretty much in shock and not sure how shedied. My husband is burying her now.

RazzleF27.jpg

Goodnight Sweet Baby

So sorry SugarGlider. :hug2:
It must be terrible tofind Razzle pass away sounexpectedly. :tears2:
Binkie Free Razzleberry. :rainbow:

Rainbows! :pink iris:

:cry2:cry2:cry2

I'm so sorry and shocked.

She was such a beautiful rabbit, Binky free at the bridge Razzleberry:rainbow:

Oh my - what a shock - and what a gorgeous rabbit.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Peg

Oh Robin, I am so sorry. She was such a wonderful girl and I loved watching her grow.

Is it possible that she wasnt pooping or something and it was hard totell because she was in with Apple? Im so sorry this had to happen sosuddenly.

I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. And of course,little Apple..maybe you could put a little stuffed animal in with herto keep her company? Shes probably scared without her his. :pray:

Its possible we missed something but my hubbyand daughter both said she looked ok and healthy in themorning. We just don't know what could havehappened. Thankfully Apple seems ok but I got new beddingtonight at wal mart so I can moniter her just in case.

We are down to four bunnies now :(

Thanks for all the replies. I can hardly think about their baby days right now.

Oh, so sorry to hear about little Razzle. You're in my thoughts.

________
Nadia

Latest posts

Back