Rayu my mini lop or rex not sure poop looks different

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

I'm on my blackberry so its a little more work to search I only found one thread about cleaning and it involved peroxide and vineger

So after a week of eliminating grass hay from her diet, limiting her pellets and switching her to primarily timothy hay she is no longer having diarrhea or excess cecal pellets and seems happy.

We also got her a black dwarf netherland to play with and they seem to get along pretty well. She's a lot more playful now and no longer poops or pees on the bed or random places and Leto our dwarf automatically started using the litter boxes. He's a pretty independent bunny.

He is only around 8 weeks but she is around 4mos so she will be spayed shortly. I thought it took males 3-5mos to mature sexually

Oh ok well we're probably going to taker her in for a check up and see if she's ready to be spayed this coming weekend to be safe

Good to hear you've figured out the cause and got her a buddy! Glad you're going to the vet to see how ready she is for a spay.

Yea I'm pretty sure it was the grass hay and the added romain we gave her. Now she happily munches on timothy hay and chases Leto around.

She seems a ton happier now and far more affectionate since we got him. She's doing a lot of binkys, flopping around and trying to get us to pet her. Not sure if its because she's happy or afraid Leto will steal the limelight or that we're replacing her lol.

Is the "questions to ask a vet" thread in the bunny 101 section

Oh also is it alright to use cedar pellets for bedding if they've been treated with carbon?

Latest posts

Back