raindrops on roses and wiskers on kittens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
lol i have been looking at lyla alot latley sincei almost lost her i feel like ive gotton kinda a second chance. and ithink it is to funny some of things she dose and her expresions, suchas digging at things she looks so into it and i think if i could readher thoughts she would be saying must dig i dont know why but i have todo it!or when she tears through the house and stops on a dimeright in front of me and becomes perfectly still for five minutes andthen out of no where jumps three feet in the air strait uptosses her head and starts going again.this christmas i hadup my tree it was the greatesti let her out and she stayedaway for about an hour then she got brave and went under the tree shethought"ahh i am a woodland creatrue hear me roar"she dosesome many things and i find myself laughing at her all the time. iwould like to hear about everyone favorite izms that their bunnys do.

Dearest gjsara,

You feel like you have a second chance with Lyla because you have. You saved her life.

My Flemish Giant, Cali's, feelings get very hurt when I correct herabout something. I have to be careful not to hurt her feelings when Iyell at her for something she shouldn't do.

When I do though, inevitably the minute I sit down, Phhoofff :shock: :This Giant Rabbit jumps into my lap and presents herself with her headdown in humiliation and begging for forgiveness.

It usually takes about 10 minutes of me reassuring her that I still love and adore her.

:)

-Carolyn

I've sat and watched Bo. I know exactlywhat you are saying! I have always said that I am amazed athow peaceful and relaxed I feel when I am watching him. Hemakes me smile regardless of what he's doing.

Digging: LOL! I love how intense theyget! Bo digs at my shirt if I stop petting him or rubbing hisears. He's actually flipped himself over the collar and intomy shirt before! LOL!

Binkies/run/stop/flipout: OMG I love that game too!Run, run the bunny 500 and then..... STOP! don't move......shhhhhh...... and all of a sudden the jump and tear ass across theroom! :)

I just love watching those things. They are definitelyinteresting little furballs! Even when he's just flopped downunder a rocking chair, Bo's adorable :)

I just went in to see if he needed anything, I reached in and he licked my hand :)I love that!

Excellent Summary, Bo B Bunny

:dude:

-Carolyn

lol what about when you are tring to feed themand they just push your hand away and hardly give you a chance to putthe pellets in the dish, or the way they rearanger everything thike"this goes her and this goes there gosh why do you have to messeverything up!"

sara

Hmmmm.....I love when.....

I walk into the room and they all run to the front of the cages.....Itmakes me feel loved. And when I open the door the almost fall outtrying to get into my arms.

I love the way Sweet pea sticks her nose through the wire so I can rub it.

I love that Chloe doesnt like my smell on her toys and immediatelyafter I touch one she has to chin it and throw it around the cage.

I love when Charkey pushes his head into my hand to be petted. or runs circles when he sees me coming.

I love the way Misty cocks her head to the side when she sees me...with bunnytude....like she wants to ask what I want.

I love the sounds Rexi makes when I'm petting her. The way she nudges me when I stop.

Ilove that when I feel bad, or have had a bad day, I can goimmerse myself in my bunnies and they always make me feel better.

I could go on forever....LOL

Lanna

Oh, I love those things too! Bo does a lot of them :)

Do you guys know what I mean when I say a ROLLING FLOP? Bo does these and they are ADORABLE :)

He sort of tucks his head against a blankie or something he likes, andslides himself into a laying down (flopped) position. It's socute :)

AwwI love that too! Max usedto do it so much as a baby, Henry was always much more clumsy and justlay down, but she burled round as she flopped and it was socute!

I love it when Henry wants to play and will binky round in an arc, bumgoing round, head staying in the same place! I love givinghim kisses on the nose and his ecstatic face when I'm rubbing his earsand head. I love his frantic climbing up the wire when hehears the peanut jar being moved! I also love his little moodswings when he's annoyed with me and will 'punch' at me! :D

I love Max's face when she comes bounding up the bed when we're lyingin it. She hurtles her way up between us then will climb upon Dan to get a better view of things! I love that she can'tjump off the bed and is therefor easier to catch than she used tobe! LOL I love her kits when they squeak!I love her inquisitive face, she's always looking at us as if she'sanalysing us and I love the way she cleans her ears... it's like ashampoo advert or something! :D

Ang xx

When Max hops onto the bed, does she seem to bein slow-motion? I love when Bo jumps into my lap thatway. I always think of those kung-fu movies they did in slowmotion! LOL

Latest posts

Back