RAINBOW BRIDGE (2006 - CLOSED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so sorry for all those who have lost their loved ones recently. :pray:

I cant believe Cookie has passed. Looking at your avatar always cheeredme up. He was such a gorgeous and expressive boy, one of my favoriteshere on the forum.

Binky free little ones :runningrabbit:

We saw the bridge today after we'd laid Munchkin to rest.

Sitting in the kitchen of the lady who owns the pet cemetery, I lookedpast her as she talked and out of the window...there was a perfectflash of rainbow, not an entire one, but just like a stairway...

I like to believe he was letting us know he was there.

mummybunny

mummybunny wrote:
We saw the bridge today after we'd laid Munchkin to rest.

Sitting in the kitchen of the lady who owns the pet cemetery, I lookedpast her as she talked and out of the window...there was a perfectflash of rainbow, not an entire one, but just like a stairway...

I like to believe he was letting us know he was there.

mummybunny
Oh, how touching. I definately think it was a sign from Munchkin - letting you know he is binkying with Fudge.

I am so sorry that you lost him, but perhaps this sign can give you some comforting thoughts :hug2:

Jan

Haley wrote:
Im so sorry for all those who have lost their loved ones recently. :pray:

I cant believe Cookie has passed. Looking at your avatar always cheeredme up. He was such a gorgeous and expressive boy, one of my favoriteshere on the forum.

Binky free little ones :runningrabbit:

Thank you so much. I miss his sweet little face so much, hereally became the sweetest little guy after his bonding with Twix, hejust needed her calming influence. I know that he is watchingover us now.

Mummybunny, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Munchkin :bigtears:. Binky free Munchkin.

Oh no, so sorry, Varna. And condolences to all who lost loved ones this year.

Please feel free to writetributes to any of the existingposts, but we're asking that no new entries be made in the this thread,Rainbow Bridge 2006, but instead post them in the new pinnedthread,Rainbow Bridge 2007, which we can onlyhopewill end up very short.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17741&forum_id=1

Thank you all.

This thread is now closed for new entries.

:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back