Rain?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsrock_love

Reaction score
What is wain? This question has bween in my head for mwany dways. When the sky gwets dwark, I hears my hoomin swave say 'Oh no, rain is coming!' Who exactly is wain? Can you eat it? Can you see it? Have you ever sween wain? Is it sweeter then cwarrots:carrot? Can you twouch it? See, I have like million questions! Help mwe answer thwem pwease! :)

Snow~Snow:happybunny:

i live outside during wain sometimez. it getteses me all wet! its cold. i dont think i can eats it, but you can dwink it! itz like water but it comes fwom the skiy. it makes like da gwass gweener!

rain is water, from the sky!
i sit out in it and once it rained all day! i got wet and my mumma put me in my hutch because i was in my run. i wasdrenched through! =(

waint is water dat cums fwom dah sky!
it falls un our heads
i sit in dah wain-then sparney comes and shoos me into my sheltered awea. but i come back out cos i like it:p

wain is the tasty yummy stuff that is on the gras no wait that is doo yoo no i do not no wat wain is

i tink i am more educat - educated now dat i am older my first post here i wus yunger but now i tink i know da meaning of wain and it is not sweeter dan carrots and if you stays out too long uz get sick:bunnynurse: youll need medicine :sickbunny:
and pwenty of sleep:bed: or at least dats what sissy says i also know dat it makes lots of noise and da lights and rumbblys come ... or are da rumbblys my tummy?:? ooo and da wain is wet vewy wet. well i hope dat i helped.:zoro:poe

Latest posts

Back