Rabbity Treats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzyHydralisk

Reaction score
My old man rabbit absoloutly ADORES yogurt drops. We buy them from the pet store, and they come in flavours like honey, carrot, and fieldberry (His favourite).

He also likes bananas! This is his FAVOURITE treat.

Smudge LOVES those yogurt drops too! He only gets them on rare occasions though... they arent very good for them.
He also loves raisens, craisens, and the home made treats I bake for him. He loves pieces of fruit too :)

What kind of home made baked goods are good for rabbits? I thought they couldn't eat anything cooked? I would love to make something for the bunners if they were good for them!!

My bunnies love bananas! Because of the sugar, though, they are allowed only very small amounts. Each morning before their salad, they get one slice each, about the size of a dried banana chip. If I don't have fresh, they will each get one Just Bananas chip (no added sugar or oil).

Scone loves craisins and banana chips, and carrots of course (when I'm snacking on carrots he'll jump up in my lap and demand to share as soon as he hears the first crunch).

I've also got him convinced that parsley is a treat, so long as Dad feeds it one stalk at a time. (don't tell Scone it's a green vegetable)

My bunnies sit up and beg for oats...literally!
All I have to do is shake the jar and they make a bee-line to me.

FuzzyHydralisk wrote:
My old man rabbit absoloutly ADORES yogurt drops. We buy them from the pet store, and they come in flavours like honey, carrot, and fieldberry (His favourite).

He also likes bananas! This is his FAVOURITE treat.
:nerves1i decided to stay calm/but this is the best i can do./.where to start??/-people sell this stuff and make money,,they do not care if it is bad for your rabbit/they are not nutritionists,/-/they make their money,,please read up on rabbit nutrition,,you will see for yourself yogurt,honey-bad,,,i have to reiterate basics//the teeth and gi-tract//.,,the more people get away form basics the more dvm,s make,the worse it is for rabbits,,i want to be very supportive,not insultive,,our rabbits very existance is dependent on our decisions,,,sincerely james waller:pray:

Latest posts

Back