Rabbitt pee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggs

Reaction score
My bunny-(bugs) is only 2 months old. I amgetting him litter trained, but its taking a while. My problem is thatwhenever he gets near my cat, he sniffs around her tail, then pees onher, or jumps up and spins in a circle, peeing everywhere- including mea few times. he has also jumped up in a circle and peed on the curtainsadn walls when it seems he gets frightened. any ideas..????

LOL, sorry I am just imagining your poor cat, notto mention the other non-live items getting the wrath of your sprayingbun! Since I would assume he is not fixed yet, this could be the rootof it , mind you I am a girly bun owner-waiting to hear some other'sadvice. I do know, it is wise to wait until they are at least 4 monthsfor this procedure though.

:) good luck in litter box training :)

Cher

Greetings!

Benji (not neutered)was about 3 months old when we got him. Amonth later we got our little doe, Brindle (not spayed). Soon after,benji started sraying. He had a good distance , too. About 4-5 feet.Carpet, walls, us, the other bunnie, furniture. What a mess. Two monthslater we got S'more (another female, spayed) and she suffered the samespraying.

After we got Benji neutered (got Brindle spayed at the same time),everything was fine. He calmed down quite a bit, stopped spraying, andhis litter habits improved a lot.

Jim

Amusing story: I was visting the fair that i usedto show at and of corse stoped in the rabbit barn. As im walking out ofthe barn all of a sudden i feal this warm liquid hitting my arm.Sombunny had sprayed me! I acly kind of thought it was funny.Im just glad that it was me and not some city slicker vistingthe fair who would have been relly groosed out by it.:shock:

Back