rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

destiny111

Reaction score
hi i have just discover my rabbit has orange urine

what does that mean this is my first rabbit help me!:big wink::inlove::bouquet::flowerskiss::laugh::embarrassed::pink iris::bed::muscleman::rant::dancingorig::zoro::duel:group2::phone::bunnysuit::boohoo::mail2::sofa::thanks::thanks::peace:blueribbon::great::running bunny:bunnydance::roflmao:man i like emoticons hahahaha

this is the wrong place to post as it is about blogging your day to day life/rabbit life

but rabbit urine comes in many different colours and textures so try not to worry :)
just make sure he is eating normally and drinking enough water! :biggrin:

If you're concerned, I mean if it lasts too long (many days and it looks really weird - although it's normal for bunny pee to be orange every once and a while), you can post in the infirmary section.. they can give you good advice there! Is your bunny acting normal? Eating, drinking, playing? If not, then maybe you'd like to see if things are ok. If your bun-bun is doing ok, I wouldn't worry, unless it takes days and days like this... good luck there!!

Latest posts

Back