Rabbits that Rule

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRabbits

Reaction score
I've been getting this magazine since I got my bunnies. Lots of really good information in it.

Loved the article "Rabbits that Rule"

Top 10:

Mini Rex
Netherland Dwarf
Holland Lop
Satin
Mini Lop
Dutch
New Zealand
Jersey Wooley
Polish
Rex

Up and Coming:

Lion head
Mini Satin

The Mini Satin is considered rare but they are being noticed more and more.

The trend seems to be going toward smaller rabbits. But the big ones are just as sweet.

K:)

MiniLopHop wrote:
Cool, three out of four of my kids made the list. Angoras probably will never be popular due to upkeep.

I think you are right, Angoras are high maitenance. But in the same Magazine it featured two angoras as Therapy Bunnies.

The list was for Pets. People, who want pets,will go to an easier bunny. They feature Lion Headsas upcoming because they are "like" angoras but with less work for upkeep.

They don't know my Neville. lol

TinksMama wrote:
What magazine is it? Would love to read the article. :)

Rabbits USA. Yearly magazine. This magazine tends to lean towards the Pet side of a Rabbit. Really good info for people seriously thinking of having a Rabbit. You can also visit Small Animal Channell.com. It spans out to all types of small animals.

In this years addition, there are articles about Wry Neck and Emcephalitozoom Cuniculi. Two words that I heard Dr. Joe say to me. As numb as I was just wanting poor Neville's eyes to stop spinning rapidly, somehow those words did stick in my head. Did lots of research after calming down and I have to say I think many pet owners should get this Magazine. Something all should know about your bunny.

Articles about Diet, Environment, even how to pick a name.

Plus love their Photo Contest.

Go online or to a pet store.

I have this magazine. I haven't fully read it yet. They should have done more on bigger rabbits. I'd love to have a big rabbit. I guess I have a thing for big animals. My cat is pretty big haha.

Well, all I can say is, people need to have at least one Flop in their house. LOL

Seriously, I love my Flops, but can see where the draw is to a smaller animal. Not everyone wants to cart around a 12 lb rabbit, especially when it doesn't want carted. LOL I've been looking for one or 2 Polish, for me. Those little buggers are so darn calm and quiet...and little! The boy beside me, at the last show, held his almost all day. It never even tried to move. There was one a bit farther away, and it appeared to be just as laid-back and calm. I can't find any in the area, though.

Kitty wants Mini Siamese Satins, so we've been looking for some of those. Not having luck there, either. The mini satins do look a bit more high strung, but it might have just been the ones we saw.

I'm going to have to see if TSC carries that magazine. Sounds really good!

Latest posts

Back