Rabbits pulling hair out ? help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini lop luva

Reaction score
My oldest mini lop is coming up to two and sheis starting pulling out herfur i know thats normal but isthere anything i can do to stop her ? help lol and why are the reasonsshe may be doing this ?

If she has even gotten the slightest whiff of anintact male, she could have a false pregnancy. I had anintact male here, and all my unspayed females were pullingtheir hair out. They were nowhere near him.Needless to say, I too was pulling my hair out!! Charlotte

I'm going through the same thing right now. Poppy has been doing this about every 4-6 weeks for the last 3-4 months.

She too is unspayed, there are no males around as I have 4 females. They are all house buns.

My neighbour has 2 buns living in their front garden, but I don't know the sex of them.

Poor Poppy looks terrible with her coat. As soon as it starts to look nice again, she starts to pull it out.

I know getting her done, will help, but I just cannot afford it at the moment.

Shame there isn't some kind of home treatment that can be done.

Zee wrote:
I'mgoing through the same thing right now. Poppy has been doingthis about every 4-6 weeks for the last 3-4 months.

She too is unspayed, there are no males around as I have 4 females. They are all house buns.

My neighbour has 2 buns living in their front garden, but I don't know the sex of them.

Poor Poppy looks terrible with her coat. As soon as it starts to look nice again, she starts to pull it out.

I know getting her done, will help, but I just cannot afford it at the moment.

Shame there isn't some kind of home treatment that can be done.
Aww poor girl, i hope you find a way to get her done soon. Good luck with her.
Leanne

Back