Rabbits Or Guinea Pigs....Hmmm......Which One?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a guinea pig but he passed away last night(not sure why). I prefer the rabbits. If the kidsare young guinea pigs are not recomended because thier backs arefragile and can break easy. It is not reccomended that theybe put in things like a ball because it can injure thierbacks. Also guinea pigs don't do much. My pig justsat in one spot most of the time-unless we were trying to catchhim. Then boy could he run. He was very talkativeand it is said they are a social animal but my pig didn't care to behandled even though we got him at a young age and handled him alot.

Another option to consider insteaed of a hampster is agerbil. If you get them at a young age and handle them alotthey can be fun and have cages like the hampsters.

-my two cents

Jen

I do think the rabbits are a bit more intelligentthan guinea pigs but i also think guinea pigs are excellent pets foryoung children.Gerbils are also excellent pets.bluebird

Does anyone know what decision Adeloremade? I haven't seen her/ him on here for a long while so Ithought I would ask you what the outcome was if anyoneknows??? We could have done a poll if we had the technologyback then although I feel that on a website called rabbits only,rabbits would have definitely come out on top over guinea pigs.

Rebecca. xx;)

Latest posts

Back