Rabbits Loose in Neighborhood

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is discussing this matter. No solution yet. We don't have any space for any of the rabbits or money to have then spayed/nuetered, but we're working on it. Miracles happen.

billinjax wrote:
Yeah, the spay/neuter is so expensive. I think I paid around $200-300 in Jacksonville but well worth it because the vet has been really good over the years. Multiply that figure by 25, assuming none of the roaming rabbits are caught, and the cost is astronomical.

I've spent almost $1000 in the past month trying to fix my rabbit's bladder sludge. I would have much rather had no illness for my rabbit and gave that money away to help these rabbits.
Gainesville Rabbit Rescue has a low cost spay/neuter program. You can get the procedure done for $65 (not including paid meds), but you have to use our vet in Daytona Beach. The vet is Dr. Alicia Emerson at the Ravenwood Clinic.The cost savings may be worth the drive. PM me if you would like more info.

Latest posts

Back