Rabbits in Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipple

Reaction score
I just wanted to post this, hope its ok. I wanted to make a blog for bunnies in rescues and needing a new home.

Rabbits in Rescue

I just started it, and will try to keep it updated.

Does anyone have suggestions for sites I could find a wide variety of bunnies looking for homes?

You might want to ask permission from the rescues if you can post the pictures and informationof their adoptable animals on your blog. They might not appreciate it, even though you're trying to help.

And, I don't really see how it will help very much, when they're already listed on Petfinder. ;)

Just my $.2 worth. ;)

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
You might want to ask permission from the rescues if you can post the pictures and informationof their adoptable animals on your blog. They might not appreciate it, even though you're trying to help.

And, I don't really see how it will help very much, when they're already listed on Petfinder. ;)

Just my $.2 worth. ;)

Emily
You never know and it sure wouldn't hurt! I agree with getting permission from the rescues first. It's a very nice thing for you to want to do, help rescued bun's find a special home of their own. :)

I will definitely get permission. Thanks for the tip.

I know of alot of blogs that do rescue postings, and it does seem to help. Besides I might as well do something with all the postings I come across since I cant adopt them myself.

Latest posts

Back