Rabbits from Petstores...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of a store that would take 1 or2 quality rabbits from a breeder that didn't fit in their breeding program. But I still wouldn't buy from a pet shop, knowing that I can get a bunny directlyfrom the same breeder.

If you buy from a pet shop, you only encourage the store to get more bunnies in to replace the one sold. In some cases, when a rabbit is not sold, the rabbit is moved to a different store (in the chain pet stores) to see if it will sell there. I have seen the same rabbit at different locations.

Another reason not to buy from a pet shop, is that the conditions and stress it puts the rabbits in. The store is motivated by profits, and the lest amount of expenses, for food, space, costs and timedoes not benefit the rabbit.

30j4740.jpg

2z7q612.jpg

302839c.jpg

2vuac8i.jpg

3yy4cvl.jpg

I wonder why the stores always let me in with a camera. :ph34r2:camera

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I wonder why the stores always let me in with a camera.:ph34r2:camera
The pet store I got BunBun from, I still go to for food and litter, someone had a camera one day I went in and I always go see the bunnies and a worker there told them they couldn't take pictures:shock:. Not sure why, there were no bad conditions that I could see :dunno:. Anyone?

Latest posts

Back