rabbits and essential oils. anyone else doing it?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morning_Snow

Reaction score
Hi! I've been getting into the whole DoTerra oils thing and I loveeeee it. I am starting to build up my collection and got some serenity and Onguard and am planning to get more soon. I share my room with my two rabbits, one of which is very moody. I am planning to probably put a little serenity(all the ingredients are safe for rabbits in this one) behind her ears (prob half a drop for rabbits?) tonight and see if that helps. Since I am new to this I am just wondering if anyone else has experience with rabbits and essential oils and what works well and what doesn't? No negativity please :) I know some people are really against oils but I really believe in it. :happybunny:

I tried it last night for the first time since that was the best night to experiment.:) Both rabbits are pretty rowdy at night after playtime and food/litterbox changes and don't sleep until around 12 am. I put a drop of oil on my hands and rubbed them together, then rubbed Clover with the serenity behind the ears/halfway down the spine. She LOVED the smell (just like me!) and didnt try to eat it or anything! She just enjoyed the smell and being pet. Without getting the oil off my hands I also pet Chestnut as well. They both where very calm and relaxed and slept a little better tonight, going to sleep before I did! Now they are playing in the morning which is a good thing :) It really worked well! I think I will do it every other night though, just so I don't OD them, I already diffuse it in my room!

Latest posts

Back