Rabbits and 4th of july

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year I think we left our buns outside and they did fine. Not to mention the fireworks were literally right out front on our lake!!! Just keep an eye on them to be sure. :big wink:

ours were outside and everyone did fine. Although with the bans in the south we might not have to worry about it. I agree just watch them. If they are loose in the backyard Im not sure I would leave them loose. Maybe put them locked up so they wont hurt themselves or try to get out of the yard if they do get spooked

I've heard of some buns who are bothered by explosions, but mine never have been.

One of my neighbors was setting off fireworks last night (at least, I assume it was a neighbor - there were public fireworks five miles away, so maybe that was what I heard). Anyway, Natasha paid no attention at all. For that matter, we had a huge thunderstorm on Wednesday which was much louder and closer and Natasha ignored that, too, so big bangs just aren't an issue for her.

Latest posts

Back