Rabbit wont be able to stand fully up in ALL the cage. Problem?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellexgix

Reaction score

I am planning a design for my rabbit for a c&c cage and in nearly all the areas of it he can stand up all the way without touching the top but in just a few areas he can touch the top will this be a problem considering he has 16 square cubed to stand up and just 6 cubes which he cant?

Thanks.

I think that will be fine as long as he can stand up fully without touching at least a few areas.

That is fine. Having different heights in the cage is perfectly okay, it only becomes a problem when there is no space at all for the bunny to stand up in. My buns like to sit under the shelves and use the space as a hidey spot.

-Dawn

And if you find that he isn't using the bits that he can't stand up in, you could use those places to put food bowls and stuff, to free up more space. :) When I had my rabbits in double hutches, I put the food bowls under the ramp, because they couldn't sit under the ramp, but they were able to eat the food ok.

Latest posts

Back