Rabbit VS Dog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paddy Ohara

Reaction score
So Paddy O'Hara loves the 13+ year dog. He is very sweet and well behaved and is nice to her. But he doesn't want a rabbit snuggle friend. All she wants to do is be his friend and groom and snuggle. He doesn't want her to touch him, rabbit cooties yuck! Her favorite game is to touch the dog because he grumbles and goes to other end of the room she often then takes his spot since it was so important to him. Well she took it a step too far this weekend. She nosed his butt he grumbled but didn't move so she turned around and peed all over his back end. The look on his face was so sad and she was so proud. She ended up with a time out and he had to take a bath which he hates.

No other animals in our house we are quite set. She does not like other rabbits at all. My husband calls her Rabbitzilla when other rabbits are around. Her motto would become "kill the wabbit" seeing as she has tried to kill 4 so far. I am not worried about her socially in anyway she has quite the life and many human friends and other neighbor dog friends. The dog would have the very sad face cocker spaniels are excellent at makingif another animal moved in. He likes the rabbit but she annoys him like a little sister can. She just went overboard this weekend by peeing on him. They share fridge duty each night which is their bonding time,the dogis justnot snuggly (not even with people but he loves hugs and petting). I think he may have a bit of arthitis with his old age is all. He isa great big brother at times, he comforts her when she hear a scary noise or on the shopping trips to the pet store or walks outside.When she is tired after a pet therapy visit he kisses her. It is not a hopeless cause she is just a sassy giant rabbit.

Oh what a sweet friendship. Silly girl did just get a little over friendly. Hopefully she doesn't make a habbit of it. Have you tried any joint supplements for him? I have heard it can help dogs as they get older and creaky.

My neighbor has a 12 year old german shepard with terrible arthiritis...she gives her a baby aspirin and a chondroitin every morning and it works wonders for her! You should try it

Aaaaw poor puppy. My Harvey is like that with my older cat. Except he tolerates it better, well aside from when the rabbit gets nippy. The cat often uses Harvey as a pillow. Harvey doesn't seem to mind one bit.

I had 16 year old Golden Retriever, we gave him those chondroition tablets every day and it seemed to help a little bit with his hips.
My bun is in love with our cat and its funny until it goes a little too far and the cat swats. (with no claws)

Latest posts

Back