Rabbit Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterElla

Reaction score
Hey. This is my new video of Chrome after he has gained a few pounds because of his pellet + vegetable + hay diet. Plus!!! A new mini-condo which my brother-in-law built for me. I spend less than a little more than $5 for this! :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5CpTP94TmY[/ame]

Thank you so much. He looks healthier now. By the way, the mini condo is newly built so I still have to purchase his bed and all that. But if there's anything you can suggest that I add, then please tell. I will gladly provide my rabbit with the best that I can. Ah and another thing, the flooring? It won't hurt his feet because it's made of soft plastic. We call that a chicken-wire here. And it's thicker compared to metal wires. It's really comfortable. :)

Hi Chrome is adorable. Nice cage. I take it he is outside? Can you not bring him in to be an indoor bunny?

I don't know what kind of animal preditors you have where you live, but the type of closure/lock you are using would be very easy for some types of animals to get into the cage. If possible I would at least put locks on the doors.

Did he have a litter box? You should try to litter train him, mine all took to the litter box quite easily. Also I would put a small blanket in for him to lay on so he's not on the flooring all the time. Or even get grass mats to lay on, mine love the grass mats and they chew them which is a bonus forbtheir teeth.

Susan:)

Hi! Thank you. :)

He is not litter trained. The reason why I put that kind of flooring was it would only to sweep his droppings everyday. And he stays indoors, particularly in my room. I only carried the house outside so he could get some fresh-air. And my cat actually sits guard near his cage... It's a little fierce white kitten but very aggressive towards Chrome's attackers. So I don't worry leaving Chrome outside because Frost (kitten) stays there with him. :)

He is not litter trained but when I let him roam in my room, whenever he wants to pee or poop, he gets back inside his house and does his business there. ^^

Glad to hear he's doing better! :) Nice cage by the way!

Latest posts

Back