Rabbit Treats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's like the one I make. I wondered where the original recipe came from.

There's a couple of threads here with recipes. I bump them if I can find them.

Mine are a bit different in that I also use raisins and crasins. I alsoadd more moisture to the recipe so they come out more like brownies.

I was thinking of making a batch this weekend, but we're kind of busy.

~Jim

Oh wow. I never you could've made a rabbit treat for them! I ought to try it sometime. Thanks for the post

Katy

i make those all the time! but instead of bakingthem flat i always roll them in a ball(its so much easier), and i thinkin my last batch i added apples instead of carrots - you can basicallyadd what ever you want but i never thought of craisins or raisinsthanks JimD- it says to bake it for 30 min but mine burnt when i didthat, i think i did like 15-20, so just keep an eye on them!

juicyjuicee wrote:
i make those all the time! but instead of baking them flat ialways roll them in a ball(its so much easier), and i think in my lastbatch i added apples instead of carrots - you can basically add whatever you want but i never thought of craisins or raisins thanks JimD-it says to bake it for 30 min but mine burnt when i did that, i think idid like 15-20, so just keep an eye on them!
I mush the whole mixture into a throwaway meatloaf pan and bake it like brownies. Maybe that's why mine don't burn.

My buns LOVE these! (Thanks again to JimD!) I store extras in the freezer. :p

Latest posts

Back