Rabbit Transport Help Needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLopHop

Reaction score
Hi. I am desperate to find some transportation assistance to save 5 rabbits. There is a shelter in Florida who has been overwhelmed with rabbits. We have found homes for 5 of them in VA and PA. We have transportation from the shelter to the GA/SC border and then from Chorlotte NC the rest of the way. Is there any way you can help fill in the gap? If we can not figure out how to get them moved they will still be euthanized.
Thank you so much for your consideration

Try Uship.com they have people who ship things for you it is somewhat like ebay U felt you tell them what you have and where you are and where they need to pick up and drop off then you say how much you woulod be willing to pay then people who see your ad tell you if they can do it for let's say you say $200. or less thenthey tell you $125 or $175 or $200 and you oick the person you want.

You could go to a agency that transport animals but they can cost $400 or more. About all I can tell you oh if you put in search animal transport you may find more out.

Hpe this helps.

Rhayden

Sorry, can a moderator put resolved on this thread?

We ended up finding enough people to get the sweet buns delivered up the coast. We were able to save 10! 7 people took legs of the 21 hour 1,850 mile journey. There are threads that chronical their adventure, one in rescue me where we organised everything and then another about the trip itself.

I have two of the buns myself and they are such a joy. It was well worth the work to get them here. :)

Latest posts

Back