Rabbit Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@rabbitmummy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has got any rabbit toy ideas which are easy to make from everyday home recycling?!

I honestly currently don't have any store bought rabbit toys. All mine are things from around the house. But my buns aren't picky, and I know some are!

I use toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls. Sometimes I will stuff them full of hay and the rabbits enjoy pulling it all out. I give my rabbits cardboard boxes of various sizes. Some big enough for them to climb, dig and hide. Some boxes small like a pop-tart box that they can throw around and dig on.

I give mine plastic solo cups. They love to throw them around. But be careful that yours doesn't chew and eat the plastic. My rabbits have never chewed on the cups. Also empty cleaned out yogurt cups they like to toss and dig.

Thanks, I Gave my bunny a plastic hoop and she ate a bit like properly swallowed it (hope she's gonna be okay) Fluffy is picky and she'll on,y like a toy if she can eat it LOL so I'll try the boxes ideas for bidding places... Thanks😊 Btw are you on PND as I recognise your username?!

Back