Rabbit toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallcemommy

Reaction score
It has to be something that if chewed what hurt her. I have noticed miracle is chewer.

Besides the chew toys you can get in the small animal section of a store, it's safe for them to chew on loofahs and anything cardboard like berry containers or cup carriers from fast food places.

Toilet paper rolls stuffed with hay, dried hard pine cones, apple or willow branches, wiffle balls, hard plastic baby toys(key ring, plastic connecting links, stackable plastic cups),, cardboard boxes(use the kind that don't have the glossy paper, it has plastic in it), a dig box with loose hay or shredded paper to dig in(may get used as a litter box), cat tunnel, fleece blankie to dig and scrunch up, old phone book to shred.

Woven cardboard mats, toilet paper tube stuffed with hay, toilet paper tubes made into a ball(directions in my homemade toy thread). Oatmeal containers, paper towel tubes,spiral toilet paper tube, dried pinecones, apple sticks (my rabbits love this you can get it from a tree or a store), small plastic ball with bell inside( meant for cats but my rabbits love it) anything cardboard really, my rabbits love cardboard!

Back