Rabbit Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Hi,

My little bunnie Poppy needs some toys, do any of you have any ideasfor some toys? either home made or shop bought, or links to places ican buy some.

Thanks

Cat x

I bought a 1.88 willow basket at walmart, filledit with shredded paper. Both girls made a huge mess digging in andthrowing the paper. Well worth it.

binkies wrote:
Ibought a 1.88 willow basket at walmart, filled it with shredded paper.Both girls made a huge mess digging in and throwing the paper. Wellworth it.

Yes i find that to be a big hit with my bunnies as well.I have boughtmy bunnies many toys but i find they would prefer just the simplelittle things that you find around the home,they love toilet rolls,it'sfunny to watch them throw them up in the air :D

I also have these big cat balls that they love to roll around :)

cheryl

I got alot of Bandit's toys and hisfleecy blanket from the pound shops in Redcar. Just thingslike wooden chews, cat toys that rattle, balls with bells in,etc. He also has several willow toys that I ordered from TheHay Experts and loads of chewing and throwing toys from the store atRoss Rabbits(http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies).Plus the usual cardboard boxes, brown paper bags (things fromtheHay Experts comes in brown bags), cardboardtubes,etc.

He is a thoroughly spoilt little boy :bunnydance:.

Latest posts

Back