Rabbit Show Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Here's a bunch of photos I took at the Tuscarawas County rabbit show this past Saturday:

dover1.jpg

dover2.jpg

dover3.jpg

dover4.jpg

dover5.jpg

dover6.jpg

dover7.jpg

dover8.jpg

dover9.jpg

dover10.jpg

dover11.jpg

dover12.jpg

dover13.jpg

dover14.jpg

dover15.jpg

dover16.jpg

dover17.jpg

dover18.jpg

dover19.jpg

dover20.jpg

dover21.jpg

dover22.jpg

dover23.jpg

dover24.jpg

dover25.jpg

dover26.jpg

dover27.jpg

WOW - love the photos! Any idea how many total rabbits were there?

Just wondering as I hear that OSRBA the first weekend in May will have around 12,000 or so?

Peg

naturestee wrote:
:great: Great photos! I've never been toa show. I think I need to go to one!

Oh yes - you DEFINITELY need to go to a show. Make sure to take an empty carrier or two...

:D

Peg

OMG NO! The last thing I need is another rabbit! Unless of course it's the cute neutered lop in the animal sanctuary here...

:ponder:

But no more bunnies that need spay/neuter! I already paid for three spays last year!:shock:

That's actually one of the reasons I haven't tried hard to go to a show. I'm a softy and so's my hubby!

PEG: I'm not exactly how many rabbits were at that show, but I would guess somewhere between 500 and 800.

I agree If you go to a show you should take at least one or two empty carriers. Aside from the fact you can get really nice pedigreed rabbit sat a great price, often times breeders will give away pet quality rabbits. In fact that little himilayan netherland dwarf you see in the photos could have been mine, free of charge, if I had room for another rabbit.

Great pictures, I saw my Tinkerbell's look alike, Himilayan Netherland Dwarf. Pink eyes, black nose ears. AHHHH.

I've always wanted to go to a show, but I don't know how I could resist not coming home with some bunny extra in the car! :) :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back