Rabbit show in Conyers, GA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sealy

Reaction score
I will be there! This will be my first show ( attending) so I am really excited!
I thought about showing Deea ( my FG) but I really need to observe this time and will show her @ the dec. shows in Gulfport & Meridian.

If anyone is going, sound off and we'll meet up! :)

( Oh and I will have a couple of English Angora kits (for sale) with me :D )

:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera:camera

(just a little hint).

sas :biggrin2:

When is it?

I'm saving my pennies to get down to North Carolina for a Flemish Specialty Show next spring... if I tell my husband that I want to go to Georgia for a show, I'll probably end up in divorce proceedings! Best of luck to you and some :camerawould be real nice!

Gulfport... ? (Alabama?)

I was planning on going but a breeder who has helped me out alot husband died Sunday. I am going to go to the funeral for that.

Hope you have a great time.

BlueGiants - Hope you make it to NC for the Flemish Giant nationals, I am planning on going.

Latest posts

Back