Rabbit show in a shopping centre....?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I saw some posters up in my local petshop that there is to be a rabbit show in a shopping centre near it on May 26th.

It's free admission so I'm going to go, but I was wondering if this is done often, it seems kinda weird to me.:?

I'm excited about it, my first rabbit show, and maybe there will be some Netherlands for sale :hyper:

Some shows here in the US are held at shoppingmalls, schools, community halls or where ever the club can find alarge, reasonably priced building :) (Sometimes shows are even held atsomeones home).

Pam

Your first rabbit show! You will be in bunny heaven. :D
Hope there is many different breeds entered, so youcan see them all. Be prepared to spend some timethere, and maybe you might end up getting a new NDorsome other breed you haven't seen before.

Everyone teases me, because I haven'tseen a Giant Flemish at the all the showsI've been to. And now they say, "HeyStan, you should of came to this show,they had a Flemish that wonBIS". ;)

Every year, our local club holds a rabbit showat alocal mall. Here is the photo link from last yearsshow....

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=15256&forum_id=21

The pictures were taken by MBB, and me at thatshow. Our next show is August 3, 4, & 5,2007, at the same mall. We willhave 4 judges attending, including Brad Boyce(Executive Director of ARBA). :cool:

Be sure to bring your camera! We would like to see how other places have their shows.

Rainbows! :D

Thanks for the link Stan! I never saw that thread before, sooo many cuties!:bunnyheart

Aw if there was a flemish giant at the show that would be so so cool! Ihope there is! I really can't wait for this! I will definitely bring mycamera and show the pictures :D

I hope you get to see a flemmie soon, hehe poor you. ;)

Even if they just have a few breeds though, I'll be happy! And the buns are kept in good conditions.:biggrin:

Hey Michaela, I went to one at our Civic Centerabout 5 years ago. So, the area the rabbits were in was thearena. I think there were 10,000 rabbitsthere:shock:. It was really unbelievable too. Imean row after row of rabbits. I saw Flemmies tooStan:whistling. They looked as big as GoldenRetreivers:shock:. It was really a neat experience.You'll have so much fun Michaela.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I saw Flemmies too Stan:whistling.
Got tosee aFlemmie!:tantrum:Gotto see a Flemmie! :banghead
They areturning out moremysticalto me than a Unicorn . :bunny2
People just won't let me live it down. :D
Rainbows! :bunnydance:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I sawFlemmies too Stan:whistling.
Got to see aFlemmie!:tantrum:Gotto see a Flemmie! :banghead
They areturning out moremysticalto me than a Unicorn . :bunny2
People just won't let me live it down. :D