Rabbit shopping online

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Savage

Reaction score
I have been looking for some good online stores for rabbits, does anyone know of some they have actual ordered from and had a good experience with it?

Here are some stores I have looked or/and ordered from:

Sears~ have ordered from

Wal-Mart~ have ordered from

Petsmart~ not a nice selecton

Petco~ expensive and not a large selection

I need a good rabbit online store I know will sell good priced rabbit items. I want it to have alot to choose from too. Thanks a bunch!

I know a lot of people use binky bunny. I've never gotten anything there, but I'd check it out. My dad has gotten some toys for his bun from it.

I have ordered from Binky Bunny and had a good experience with them. They have a lot of things for rabbits. They have different options for shipping. Plus they give free gifts with orders :)

In fact I need to order some willow leaf treats from them. Harvey loves those.

id like to know of some too.The chain stores around here do not have much to choose from and they are expensive. I just ordered the Activity Zone from http://www.pet-rabbit-toys.com/store/

Cost alot but think it will be worth it. Considering i go through toys, this looks like it will last some time

I will look at that one. I did order from www.binkybunny.com and looked at the ozbo website (a little higher priced than what I wanted), but I was also wondering if any of you knew about these websites and if they are safe?
www.rabbitstop.com
www.ablackhorse.com
www.globalpets.com

I saw things I wanted from all those websites, but just want to make sure they are safe first, thank you all.

FOR SOME REASON ONLY PART POSTED ABOVE

I've not ordered from any of the 3, but there were some things I didn't like about global pets: return policy [<30 days, must get their permission before return shipment or they would refuse package] & that if something not as advertized, all they'd do is change the ad, not let you return item without paying for return shipping.

Add wag.com to the list.

LakeCondo wrote:
FOR SOME REASON ONLY PART POSTED ABOVE

I've not ordered from any of the 3, but there were some things I didn't like about global pets: return policy [<30 days, must get their permission before return shipment or they would refuse package] & that if something not as advertized, all they'd do is change the ad, not let you return item without paying for return shipping.

Add wag.com to the list.

I like wag.com. They give a lot of 15% off coupons and the shipping is $4.99 for standard shipping no matter what the weight is. So you don't have to worry about the amount of hay/pellets you get in an order.

I've used rabbitstop.com before and do not recommend it. I got items charged I didn't pay for and things I didn't ordered. I never was able to get in contact with anyone to fix the issue either.

Ok thank you for the warning on www.rabbitstop.com. I ordered from www.wag.com! It is awesome. They are suppose to send most of my order tommorrow and I just ordered tonight! Wow. That is great and the prices where great. They also had more than most websites do to choose from. My favorites are:
www.wag.com
www.binkybunny.com
www.sears.com
I have ordered from all these, but am still waiting for most all my orders to come. I am excited and hope it works out.

I never got shipping information from www.binkybunny.com. They did not tell me when my order was to be shipped and/or how long it would take to get to my home. Anyone else have this problem with them? How long did the order take to arrive at your door (approx.)?

Latest posts

Back