Rabbit Savvy Vets - New Zealand

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manurewa Vet Hospital
128 Great South Road
Manurewa
Auckland
New Zealand
Phone: 09 267 4055

I had a great experience with this vet clinic, they were friendly andknowledgeable with competent staff when it came to the handling andcare of my rabbit.

Bucklands Beach Veterinary Clinic

address: 340 bucklands beach road, bucklands beach, east auckland (on the corner by the round-a-bout)

phone: +64-9-534 8118

the vets at this clinic are very experienced in rabbits and i have always taken my bun to them for everything. there are several vets at this clinicwho are fantastic, although i recommend the senior vet and owner of the clinic, ian.

Vets at Jansens
Hutington Centre Ti Rakau Drive
12 Amera Place
Botany Downs

271 4646

vet by the name of Sujata Divekar (Sue)

This lady was wonderful with BK, friendly, understanding and accomodating. Her knowledge of rabbits was good, not fantastic but the reason I recommend her is because she was willing to go find out the exact doses and always made sure that she did the right thing.:)

I sometimes wish I could list the really bad vets I have been to but that is totally unprofessional!!

At The Vets
406 Brougham Street (Cnr Waltham Road)
Christchurch 8023

Ph 03 332 6632
Fax 03 982 3907
[email protected]
www.atthevets.co.nz

Monday to Friday 7.30am - 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm

They have a specially built rabbit ward for sick bunnies and can board your bunny!

Rabbit Ward
We understand rabbits! They are a prey species, think they’re pretty special and shouldn’t be lumped in the same ward with predators (i.e. dogs and cats). So we’ve built them their own space in the new clinic, where they can relax away from all those carnivores. We can also look after yours when you’re on holiday if needed. We also have special equipment for carrying out rabbit and rodent dentistry, including molar or incisor trimming or extraction.

Dr Heather Remnant is a bunny lover and owner and does most of the rabbit and rodent surgery here. I have heard nothing but brilliant things about this clinic.

Back