Rabbit road trip!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Reaction score
I recently had a 2 week clinic with my horse inBritish Columbia, and I took the rabbits with me. I have a cage similarto the one they live in everyday only slightly smaller, so Iput it in my RV. The rabbits spent most of the time while we weredriving up on the top shelf looking out the window. when we got to ourdestination they all got a chance to go out for walks on a harness.They seem to have loved it. Brodie got to dig in the sand, and walk onthe beach. She was very excited the whole time, more than anyone else.She did her happy kicks and zipped around, leaping in the air, and thenflopping on her side, as she does when she is really really excited. Mydog and the two kittens went too, so the rabbits enjoyed having thefamiliar company. Joplin played with the kitties, and Stevie slept withthe dog as usual.

Lint has gone on vacation before so he acted like his calm and coolself the whole time. Basking in the sun and stretching out on the couchare what he spent most of the trip doing. The only one who was veryquiet and didn't do much was Joni. She mostly stayed in the cage or saton my lap in the passenger seat sleeping.

I was surprised how good they were about using the litter boxes in thenew environment. There were barely any mistakes. So I quessthe rabbits will be going on trips now too.

I wish I could have taken pictures but I didn't pick up my camera fromgetting fixed until today. TO BAD!!!!! Now that I have my camera backthough, there will be pics posted soon!!

Hehe your car must of been like a mini zoo! Did you get any strange looks from other road users?

Every year my family go on holiday and we leave our animals at thislovely womens house. She lives about half an hour away from us, so wehave to pack all the animals in their cages into the car and driveaway. Well wedo look funny with everybody with acage on their lap! We got a few strange looks by other peoplepassing by. Its so funny.

Also once in a traffic jam there was a car with a cat on their parcelshelf. At first I thought it was fake but it actually moved:shock:It was such a funny sight!

Anyway it sounds like they had lots of fun :DIm glad theylike car journeys. Next time you will get a slap forforgetting your camera! :disgust:

Latest posts

Back