Rabbit Rescue on Animal Planet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy wrote:
it's 11:01 EST and rabbit rescue is on! :)
Whatchannel is this rabbit rescue on and is it on every night? Also,I don'tknow if Michigan would have the same program on as you do in Florida.

That's a funny Avatar, Elf_Mommy!

-Carolyn

Yes, I do have animal planet channel.Just let me know what nights the rabbit rescue comes on.

I've been keepingAnimal Planet on during the day as company for Elf and the new puppy.I'm staying home to clean house today, but just went ahead and putAnimal Planet on anyway.

It was on their show called Pet Story andthe episode was named Bunny Love. I was just thrilled that I happenedto get to see it. The woman's name is Laura Warner. I wonder if anyoneknows her or could direct her toward our forum. :)

http://animal.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=21&cpi=82279&gid=5161&channel=APL

Two years ago atthe school I worked at, I was in charge of putting together all theParent Nights at the school. We used the Parent Nights to talk aboutthe standards the students were learning at our middle school. Weusually fed them, and there was usually an activity that theyparticipated in.

One Parent Night was focused on thestandard for Procedural Writing. I stood on stage with all of theingredients, and the parents had to tell me how to make a Peanut butterand Jelly sandwich step by step. All the parents and students then madesandwiches of their own, drank milk and talked to the teachers andadministrators.

As they walked in, I played this flashprogram repeatedly (to the joy of the students and probably theannoyance of the parents). My students still sing it when they see me(I now work with the district, not with that school). :DThebanana can be found on many sites. This is just one of them. Give it aminute to load if you have a slow connection.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php

Oh, man! I can't believe that I didn't see this post on yesterday!

I missed it! I usually let Sherman watch AnimalPlanet in the morning too. Of all mornings we missedit! :(

Latest posts

Back