Rabbit relocation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nisha

Reaction score
Hello friends. I really need help with some advice on rabbit relocation. I'm studying in Dhaka and in a year time I'll be moving back to my home country Malaysia for good. And I decided to bring my rabbit back with me. My flight journey is just 4 hours, roughly it takes 9 hours of total journey to reach my home. My rabbit have experienced a lot of rough travellings with me and at most 8 hours.
My question is I read on pet relocation procedures that it requires vaccination against viral haemorrhagic disease and importantly myxomatosis. Does anyone have any idea on these vaccinations? Do you vaccine your rabbits with these 2? I asked the vet at Dhaka and they don't provide these vaccinations. And how do I get these vaccinations for my rabbit?

You need to check with your local vets and with vets in your country where you are going to bring her. Not in all countries vaccination is necessary.

You need to check with your local vets and with vets in your country where you are going to bring her. Not in all countries vaccination is necessary.
Thank you so much. :)

Latest posts

Back