Rabbit Panel framed and at the shelter!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesmaven

Reaction score
Finally got the rabbit panel framed and over to the rabbit shelter that will sell it to help support the rabbits. This is the shelter's website:
http://www.ntrs.org/
If you are interested contact me at:
[email protected] or contact the shelter through their site.

It's valued at $875.00 but who knows what they will sell it for. It was mentioned that amount was one month of vet bills for the shelter.

14183_111901_240000000.jpg

Very pretty window. Wishing you luck in the sale. Hope you get what you want for it so that it can benefit the shelter.

K:)

I'm hoping so too but the lady at the shelter will be handling it. She thinks she knows some folks who might be interested. Fingers crossed and saying prayers!

Fingers crossed too! Hopefully multiple donations for the window and then have it hang at the shelter with those names involved. Wishing all the success. Very good idea to help raise money for the shelter and most importantly for the rabbits.

K :)

just heard it will definitely be going up for auction but the details haven't been set up. It probably wont be soon because they all have jobs too. I'm excited about it though!

The rabbit was sold for $400 to a personal friend of the rescue owner. I was hoping it would sell for more but I just let the rescue take what ever they could get. The rescue owner said that the lady just had to have it but only had $400 on her and she was a friend from out of town. So it helped the bunnies and is in a place where it is enjoyed. That's all I needed.:biggrin:

Back