Rabbit-ness Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mika and Adam

Reaction score
Hello

My boyfriend and I are going to post loads of pictures and stories here!
:colors: keep in touch :bunnydance:

We introduce you to Jones, Monty and Ostara.
Jones is the grey one, Monty the black dwarf and Ostara is the chocolate one.
They're all very cheeky and mad but of course, we are in love with them. :D

That is Jones when he was a baby.

Jones now.

hum...Monty, chilling out *grin*

Monty and Ostara.

Yes, we all know you like Ostara , heehee.

:bunnydance:

You can still see some scabs on Ostara. They'rerecovering now but we had this strange scabs on our rabbits for about 3weeks. Now they seem to be OK. I've been putting them pure 100% "RosaMosqueta" Oil and it works marvels. :cool:

My boyfriend and I decided to build our ownhutch. We won't buy any material except maybe a couple of latches andsome screws. We've got enough material like old doors and woodenpanels, even some old beams so we will be using those. I thought wemight share pictures of the steps while we build the hutch with youall, first as something interactive to see in the photo section andsecond, maybe to give some ideas. We are not professionals but we areboth very excited about caring of our rabbits
lol.gif
webuilt fences before and even a roundhouse! PASSION is the key!
icon_biggrin.gif

So we'll keep you updated of the construction and we hope you willenjoy looking at this interactive thread. Any comments, suggestions orquestions are welcome of course!

NOTE: This is not a professional "how to do a rabbit hutch" thread
icon_wink.gif
it's just our imagination in action thread!
lol.gif

1st Step- Clearing the place where thehutch will be built.
icon_smile.gif
This is the back of our house. We've got a little patio with a patch ofgrass and a few other plants. It's the rabbit's playground too.

2nd Step- On Sunday, we dug four holes and putthree of the four beams that we'll be using as the main pillars of thehutch. The wooden board on the floor is a recycled old table board thatwe will use as their bedroom floor.

Cool! I can't wait to see what thathutch looks lik ewhen it is all done. Good idea posting allthe steps- it's fun to watch the hutch get built!

:D !! so here goes the 3rd Step:

Adam and I could put the wooden board today :colors: this is going to be their bedroom floor! :pullhair:

Here below you can see the steps...

A couple of rails will support the wooden board, and at the same time later, we will be able to nail wire on it.

A couple of smaller rails for the bottom of the hutch...

And finally, we put the bedroom floor!:brownbunny

*sigh*

And after that we took the rabbits out a little while. Today was the GROOMING DAY, rofl....!

In this one Monty was grooming Jones, that was a sweet moment!
(They're both males and they're like brothers to each other)

And then of course, Jones grooms back to Monty.... LOL

And then Jones went looking for Ostara, and when he found her... hestretched down next to her and ... grooming session again???! ;) ah butthat's different because HE likes Ostara VERY much...

A close up of Jones. Love this pic! (he still has this small bold patchabove his nose because of the scabs he had, now the hair is kindagrowing back)

Hope you like my pics!

Latest posts

Back