Rabbit needs new home by Friday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seras

Reaction score
I would take this rabbit in but sadly i just dont have the room. Can someone here help find this guy a wonderful home.It doesnt say what type of rabbit he is.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pet/1407524210.html

rabbit (portage)

[line]

Date: 2009-10-05, 1:27PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [suP][Errors when replying to ads?][/suP]

[line]

i have a male rabbit i need to find a home for by friday otherwise im going to have to let him go or sell him to a pet shop for food. i would hate to do it but i have no other option i have been constantly trying to find him a home on here for a very small rehoming of $25 bux for him and all his supplies food treats bedding litter box scoop food bowl harness leash brush, very playfull loves attention and other animals litter trained, he is a pet but im moving out friday and i cannot take im with please someone give him a good home.

3k83of3l15P05S15R99a5ce4939cd727d1a73.jpg

3nc3k13p85T45Q45R79a58e1cbcaec11b1e2d.jpg

I've emailed asking if this person would be willing to give him to a guaranteed great pet home for free. I'd like to know if they're more interested in the $25 or rabbit.

sas :expressionless

That rabbit looks pretty big. I wonder what breed it is? I hate when ppl threaten to put their animals an the street.

Thank goodness you gals are doing something or contacting the lister.

:bunnyhug:< For Pipp and Seras <

Gotta pray and hope the CL owner will transition this unwanted boy to a reputable rescue or shelter. The World Needs more rescue and devoted humans... !!

:hearts

Oodle, CL, freecycle seems overwhelmed with cast-offs and No Longer Wanted rabbits. Yikes!
Hope you get a chance to live little one,

I didn't get an answer. Guess that answers my question. Or maybe he found a home. (He won't go to a 'pet shop for food', they won't pay either).

sas :expressionless

The post is back up.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pet/1412026491.html

rabbit (southside/ portage) [line] Date: 2009-10-08, 10:22AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]
[line]
i have a male rabbit i need to find a home for by friday or saturday morning. otherwise im going to have to let him go or sell him to a pet shop for food. i would hate to do it but i have no other option i have been constantly trying to find him a home on here for a very small rehoming of $25 bux for him and all his supplies food treats bedding litter box scoop food bowl harness leash brush, very playfull loves attention and other animals he goes in his box at nite and is out most of the day either inside or out. he is litter trained, he is a pet. but im moving out friday and i cannot take him with please someone give him a good home.

3n43m13l95O75R55Sf9a8a22dac017bc81a74.jpg
3kb3o43l35O45Pa5Sd9a8cb800b44686e10d7.jpg

Latest posts

Back