Rabbit names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
usagi and lucinda <3 some of my rabbits names from six years ago were jellybean (my first ever bunny) fox, lulu, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake (they were sisters) i had many many more, because i was a breeder, but i have since forgotten their names, or didnt name them at all, bc they were going to go to other homes.

What are your rabbit(s) names?
Feel free to share below.
-Cluckin'Bunny :)
My sister has one she named Lightning, and I named mine Jazz(lynne), as I love pre-mid century jazz music. If I ever got another, I would name them Hiraeth, it is a Welsh word that doesn’t directly translate, but means a longing for a “home” that you had or doesn’t exist. A homesickness basically.

My sister has one she named Lightning, and I named mine Jazz(lynne), as I love pre-mid century jazz music. If I ever got another, I would name them Hiraeth, it is a Welsh word that doesn’t directly translate, but means a longing for a “home” that you had or doesn’t exist. A homesickness basically.

Interesting....

‘Frankie the Other Woman’ female, mini Rex, we call her Frankie for short
‘Tax Return’ Female Flemish, called Taxi for short
‘Pip’ male, mini Rex
Those are some of the most adorable hilarious names I've ever heard. A+ creativity!

We had a rabbit called "Funny Bunny". She was just such a happy little thing it suited her. A perfect name, until my Mum had to call the vets to make an appointment...

Back